Esther Cohen Art Returns Policy
You may return your order if you change your mind, providing:
- The item(s) you want to return is unused and still in perfect condition
- You let us know you want to send your order back within 14 days of receiving it
- You post the order back to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to return it (28 days total)
- You are the person that placed the order with us (if it was a gift you will still have to go through the person that placed the order)
NB. Please note that items are returned to us at your own cost and we recommend you use a registered postal service for your protection. This is free — just ask for proof of postage at the Post Office. You don’t need a reason to return your order to us, this is completely within your rights as a ‘distance buyer’.
What’s the process for returning something?
- Call or send a message to let us know you want to send something back (or make an exchange) within 14 days of receiving your order; this can be just one item or your whole order.
- Carefully pack up the item(s) ensuring it won’t get damaged in the post.
- Make sure the address is correct on the parcel! It should read: Tantallon Studios, Halfland Barns Schoolhouse, North Berwick EH39 5PW.
- Unless the item is faulty, we don’t cover costs for posting back to us.
- Take the parcel to the Post Office and ask for proof of postage. They will give you a receipt that is very handy should it get lost in the post. Keep this in a safe place until you have received your refund. Items lost in the post cannot be refunded.
- Once we’ve received the parcel, we will begin the refund process. This always goes back to the account or card you used to make the purchase and can take up to a few days for the banks to process. If there are any issues at this point just contact us for a quick response.
My order got damaged in the post. What do I do?
We package everything up very carefully but realise this can sometimes happen. Please let us know and we will be able to either arrange a replacement or refund.
Still need help?
Please call us or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can 🙂